Attend The Principal Secrets of Copywriting and look forward to writing powerful copy that wins contracts for your company, as well as admiration for your professionalism.
It’s so frustrating!
You ask an agency to produce copy and they come back with an answer that is so detached from your needs, you feel like pulling your hair out!
In just one fact-filled, highly enjoyable day, you’ll be ready to save your company time and money by following simple inside trade secrets as practiced by some of the most successful copywriters in the business.
• Write more creatively and with greater empathy.
• Plan and deliver effective briefs.
• Banish writer’s block.
• Adapt your copy to match different media.
• Develop authoritative press releases.
• Structure your copy for greater clarity and impact.
• Craft your sales and marketing messages for different audiences.
• Turn tired literature into sales winning copy.
• Improve brochures, leaflets and sales support aids.
• Write more succinctly for the web.
• Boost your SEO results.
• Plan successful e-shots.
• Improve grammar and punctuation.
• Prepare for video-enabled copywriting.
Throughout the event you’ll be given ample to time to discuss your needs and develop your own copywriting style.
In addition to useful handouts, you will also receive – FREE – a personally signed copy of the latest (2010) edition of Improve Your Copywriting – as endorsed by the world’s biggest marketing training body.
Packed with up to date tips and techniques, as well as helpful exercises that are based on the workshop, this is the perfect copywriting reference to keep on your desk or close at hand.
Secure your place at the workshop today.
In addition to learning directly from one of the most respected names in the business, you’ll be invited to join your workshop leader and fellow delegates at an exclusive online follow up workshop session.
It’s your opportunity to discuss progress and pick up even more skills.
What’s more your HR department can request an independent progress report, perfect for supporting your on-going career development plans – FREE!
The Principal Secrets of Copywriting has been carefully developed over many years to help professionals like you become indispensible team assets.
Book NOW and gain even more!!
Just by booking today you’ll also be sent as they are published, – free slides, market updates, networking opportunities and even video insights into today’s industry headlines directly from news studios.
Financial sector professionals:
"Very helpful and informative"
"Creative – and compliant!"
"delivered with a touch of humour"
Government authority professionals:
"Relaxed, informative, knowledgeable"
Service sector professionals:
"Fun, informative and really helpful"
"Good interactive course"
"A great course tutor"
IT sector professionals:
"It was insightful, entertaining and combined a mix of theory &
"Interesting, factual and fun"
Manufacturing sector professionals:
Media sector professionals:
"Totally up to date"
(All testimonials independently verified and available for inspection).
Jonathan Gabay is one of the UK’s most successful copywriting trainers. His books are consistently included in marketing bestseller lists.
Jonathan’s creative brand insights are regularly sought throughout the media.
Jonathan has over 25 years commercial marketing experience.
He has trained and mentored over 6,000 sales and marketing professionals.
Many now work for leading international brands or have started their own successful copywriting businesses.
His workshops are unlike any other you’ll attend. Highly professional, yet fast, fun and fearless, content is endorsed by many of the world’s most respected training organisations and official industry bodies.
Book today and save £££££s on regular enrolment fees
Got a large team? We’ll bring the secrets to you, so you’ll save even MORE!
Book a minimum of ten people or more for a personalised event and in addition
to tailoring your workshop – FREE – we’ll deliver it from as little as just
£195 per delegate, excluding vat, travel and disbursements. (Contact us directly
to discuss this option.)
The Principal Secrets of Copywriting open workshop will be held at a convenient central London location on 23rd March 2010.
To accommodate numbers, specific venue location will be confirmed 16 days prior to the event.
Be assured: all venues are smart, commuter-friendly, and feature complimentary food and drink.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Confirmation: Your booking is confirmed upon receipt of your registration with PayPal payment details or a cheque made payable to: Gabay Ltd. (Allow for five days clearance).
Alternatively, an invoice can be sent out whereby payment must be received within 6 working days of the booking confirmation and before the course date.
2. Payment: All payments must be received within five working days of booking and no later than 18 days before the course date. Failure to pay within this time may result in the course place being cancelled subject to the cancellation terms below.
On all amounts not paid when due, the Client shall also pay interest, which shall accrue at the rate of 4% above the NatWest Base Rate until full payment is made.
Cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to the following charges:
– Cancellations received more than three weeks before the date of the booked course will be charged at 50% of the booking cost.
– Cancellations received less than three weeks before the date of the booked course will be charged at 100% of the booking cost.
4. Substitutions: Gabay ltd welcomes delegate substitutions without any substitution fees. Please email your substitution details to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Alterations to the advertised (The Fundamental Principals of Copywriting open course): Gabay Ltd will not be held liable for any costs or losses whatsoever incurred by the Client or repayment of any monies to the Client for any alteration in venue, date, content or trainer or postponement of any event.
In the event that Gabay Ltd permanently cancels the event for any reason whatsoever (including, but not limited to any force majeure occurrence) and provided that the event is not postponed to a later date, the Client shall receive a credit voucher for the full amount that the Client has paid to such permanently cancelled event, valid for up to one year to be used at any similar Gabay Ltd
Professional training event.
No refunds, part refunds or alternative offers shall be made. The parties acknowledge and agree in advance that Gabay Ltd invests considerable cost in the production, marketing and organisation of the event and that it would sustain considerable losses as a consequence of or arising from such alteration or cancellation and that therefore this Section is reasonable in relation to the losses Gabay Ltd would sustain which are uncertain and difficult to estimate at the time the Contract was made.
6. Liability: By completing this registration form the Client hereby agrees that Gabay Ltd will not be able to mitigate its losses for any less than 50% of the total booking cost.
7. Confidentiality: All information and training materials supplied are confidential and for Client use only. Such information may not be copied, transmitted, recorded, distributed or conveyed in any way to any third party for any purpose nor duplicated by the Client for the purposes of internal training.
8. Governing Law: This Contract shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in London. However, Gabay Ltd only is entitled to waive this right